336. The Solution to Overthinking with Jon Acuff
The Solution to Overthinking with Jon Acuff
Do you need the solution to overthinking? If you stopped to think about it then you probably do! Our guest today has your answer.
Jon Acuff, masterful author and speaker, is here to talk about his latest book, Soundtracks: The Surprising Solution to Overthinking. On today’s The Speaker Lab, Jon tells us what broken soundtracks are, specific ways to insert positive soundtracks into our lives and a few stories about bombing on stage.
You’ll definitely want to hear his insights and tales so join us for episode 336 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What are “trailer moments” and why do you need to have them?
- Does he struggle with Imposter Syndrome?
- Do negative voices ever totally go away?
- How can you recognize your own broken soundtracks?
- What is the goal of any good thought?
- What are the three questions to ask of your loudest soundtracks?
- Why being fearless is ridiculous.
- Can making mistakes actually help you connect with the audience?
- And so much more!
"Momentum is always messy."
- Jon Acuff's web site
- Jon Acuff on Twitter
- Soundtracks: The Surprising Solution to Overthinking, by Jon Acuff
- Jon Acuff's podcast
- Jon Acuff's other books
- Episode 167 with Jon Acuff
- Episode 294 with Jon Acuff
- Free Speaking Fee Calculator
- The Successful Speaker
- Booked and Paid To Speak program
- Got questions? Send them in here!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review