What’s the best way to create and use new speaking material? Our guest, Ron Tite, knows how and he is sharing all the details on today’s The Speaker Lab!
Ron is a phenomenal speaker and accomplished entrepreneur who you might remember from episode 45. He is back for episode 250 of The Speaker Lab to talk about his process when creating new content and testing it out, as well as how to put it together in a new talk.
You’ll hear all of that and so much more on the 250th edition of The Speaker Lab with Ron Tite.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- What are the three things he does when capturing new ideas?
- How can you keep your material current?
- Does geography play a part in what subjects he discusses?
- What is the “new two”?
- When should you try out new content?
- How new speaking material can help you secure repeat clients faster.
- Why did he retire one of his funniest bits?
- What is the importance of keeping your material in the development stage?
- And much, much more!
Tweetable: “I’m always writing the next speech.“– Ron Tite