257. How to Create a Speaking Pipeline with Erick Rheam
On today’s The Speaker Lab, we will be diving headlong into how to create, develop and manage a strong and healthy speaking pipeline. We each share how this one strategy has helped both of us build successful speaking businesses.
Get ready to take some notes when you join us on episode 257 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is a pipeline exactly?
- The two reasons it is important to have a system.
- What three key areas are needed when you create your pipeline?
- Why your pipeline must have a trigger.
- What stages should you have for your contacts?
- Why is it better to take someone’s business card versus giving out yours?
- When do you need to check your metrics and update them?
- How long should you work your pipeline system to know it’s working?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Hope is not a strategy!”