111. How to Get Speaking Testimonials
When you try a new restaurant do you read what others have posted about it on Yelp? Or before you buy a new product do you read the Amazon reviews people have written?
If you do you understand why I highly recommend getting your own speaking testimonials: your potential clients and potential audiences want to know who you are a speaker and what you bring to the table.
On episode 111 of The Speaker Lab, I’ll be sharing exactly why these tools are so useful in garnering new clients and new gigs, how to go about securing the best possible testimonials and the keys to making a testimonial great. Listen in for all of that and more on this edition of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What do testimonials give your potential clients?
- What are the two key pieces of a good testimonial?
- Who are the two types of people you should you get testimonials from?
- An example of how to properly solicit a testimonial.
- Are recommendation letters beneficial?
- What are the different ways you can use testimonials?
- Why you can never have too many testimonials, and what to do with all of them.
- And so much more!