Do you want to hire a virtual assistant (VA), but don’t know where to start? Or have you been disappointed when you tried to get further in your speaking career with virtual support? In either scenario, Trivinia Barber is here to help on episode 148 of The Speaker Lab.
Trivinia is the founder of Priority VA, a virtual staffing company that matches high-level entrepreneurs with talented virtual support. Prior to starting her firm, she worked as a VA for entrepreneurs like Michael Hyatt and Amy Porterfield. Soon her demand grew and her availability shrunk – so she built a company of talented people like her. Four and a half years later she has a staff of 83 VAs!
Today we’ll talk about how to utilize virtual staff to help grow your speaking career, the pitfalls to watch out for when hiring, some simple steps to take to ensure you find a good match and why you can start delegating to a VA with just one or two small tasks. Trivinia is a wealth of knowledge so be sure to tune into this edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How to know if you’re ready for virtual support?
- Why you need help if you plan to get farther than you are right now.
- What are the primary reasons entrepreneurs don’t hire someone?
- Where to start if you struggle to give up control in your business.
- One exercise to find tasks you can and should outsource.
- Why you should outsource for outcomes and NOT tasks.
- What are common things a VA can do for you in your speaking business?
- When do you need a domestic VA versus an overseas VA?
- The three Es to build a long-term lasting relationship when you find a great VA.
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “If you don’t have an executive assistant you are one.” – Trivinia Barber
- Priority VA web site
- Trivinia Barber on Twitter
- Trivinia Barber on LinkedIn
- E3 Collective web site
- Fancy Hands
- Hire My Mom
- Online Jobs
- 7 Proven Steps to Finding And Booking Paid Speaking Engagements
- The Speaker Lab Summit
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review