025. How to Practice the Art of Likability With Arel Moodie
On today’s episode of The Speaker Lab, I’m sitting down with speaker, entrepreneur, and all around good guy Arel Moodie. In this episode we discuss many important aspects of his career, as well as how created his current business.
Arel offers his guidance on SO much today! He shares how to know your content and your audience so you can speak knowledgeably and confidently. Plus he explains how to select an appropriate topic to speak on, while maintaining a clear vision for your speaking career.
And we wrap up with the strategies he uses to succeed financially in the speaking world in the quickest and most effective way possible. This is a show chockfull of great advice – listen in to hear it all on episode 25 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- Why are time zones important for speakers to consider?
- Which audience should you choose to speak to?
- How you can gain experience before speaking.
- Arel’s “what do you need” strategy and how you can use it.
- How can you get paid for speak quickly?
- How to get paid to speak while still giving back – and why it’s important.
- How can you get jobs while avoiding cold calling?
- What can you do to diversify your business?
- And much, much more!
Tweetable: “You have to go after your goals and dreams!”– Arel Moodie